Children of Orion
- Decide what type of character you want to be. See concept Sand Box.
- Decide species that will best benifit your place in the Universe events.
- Roll Attributes.
- Calculate Attributes with Racial Modifiers
- Calculate Attributes if any modifiers for past profession choice.
- Calculate Hit Points and PSI points.
To calculate Hit Points Add STR,CON, and RS together and divide by three. (STR+CON+RS)/3.
Example: PC has
Srength of 80
Constitution of 45
Reaction Speed of 68
80+45+68=193 now divide the sum 193/3=64
64 is the PC’s Hit Points
To calculate PSI points add LDR and PRS and divide by 2 then add the resultant to the sum of INT and PS then divide by 3 Formula: (((LDR+PRS)/2)+INT+PS)/3
_Example: PC has
35+84=119 divide 119/2=59, now add resultant 59+90+72=221 divide 221/3=73
73 is the PSI Points for the PC
All resultants should be truncated not rounded.
- Now decide on Skills to round out character and work with GM to determine starting funds and equipment.
- Develop back history with GM.